Fri, May 13|
Exceptional Coaching & Mentoring Group - 10 Sessions
This is a group mentoring session that will help you earn 10 mentor coaching hours towards your coaching credentials.
Time & Location
May 13, 2022, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Coaches should always invest in their professional development to ensure we are always offering our clients value. When you participate in this mentoring group, you receive the professional coach development you need towards your coaching credentials at the associate level. Likewise, you get more for your investment.
- Coaching mentoring and supervision, including review of coaching techniques and application
- Fully grounded in the coaching core comptentency and ethical standard
- Group support and access to resources
- Diverse and inclusive discourse around coaching theories, approaches, and models
- Mindfulness-based and culturally senstiive coaching practice
Dr. Reid faciltiaites these sessions and offer real solutions and guidance to help new and apsiring coaches reach their professional coaching goals. You also get 10 hours of coaching and mentoring that you can apply towards attaining your coaching credentials.
Sessions meet once a week for approximately 1-1.5 hours. Be prepared to coach or be coached each session, and have a recorded coaching session available for us to review in our 1:1 sessions.
10 Sessions. Meet once a week for 1-1.5 hours. Investment: each session is approximately $85.