Join me on Sunday at 7pm every week for a podcast just for coaches. Learn about trends, business and relationship building, tips and tools just for coaching professionals like you.
- See tickets for available dates & timesOnline/ZoomThis course is an 8-week program, with a blend of asynchronous and synchronous learning. You will be able to work at your own pace in this time frame. At the end of the course, you will become a Certified Reid Ready Associate Coach (RRAC).
- Select Date of Interest on TicketZoom MeetingIn this 5-week, synchronous learning course, participants are introduced to the International Coaching Federations (ICF) values and commitment to the coaching industry, and how to apply ethical standards while developing core coaching skills.
- Membership OfferSelect the date and time you preferOnline/ZoomLearn about Cultural Sensitivity Coaching and how coaching professionals can incorporate the role of ally, challenging with care, and life-informed questions to facilitate the coaching process.
- Select Date of Interest on TicketZoom MeetingIn this series, Dr. Dawn C. Reid, ACC shares the importance, benefits and risks of coach training, and how Reid Ready® increases your benefit through evidenced-based professional development for coaches!
- Membership OfferYour partnership with us is valuable!Thank you!You can be part of our events, podcasts and other activities by becoming an event sponsor or vendor. Part of the proceeds go towards helping individuals establish a career in the field of coaching (e.g, scholarships, professional development). Get exposure and do good in the life of others.