4-Week Mindfulness Coach Training
Time & Location
About the Event
Studies have shown that mindfulness is an impactful tool to help reduce stress, learn how to stay present and find alignment or harmony with the body, mind, and environment. When used as a focal point in coaching, mindfulness helps the coachee develop greater awareness around choices, actions, goals, and beliefs. As ICF credentialed coaches know, envoking awareness is one of the ICF core compentencies.
In this course, you will learn how to apply various mindfulness techniques, such as visualization, floating leaf, laser focus, scanning, and Coach Dawn's MIND model to help coaches tap into the deeper meaning and perceptions of your coachees, and supporting mental transition. Likewise, the course informs coaches on learned beahvior and its influence on thoughts, emotions, and mood which can impact productivity, goal attainment, and decision making. Additionally, you will discover how to apply mindfulness innovatively to help clients optimize their full potential.
Participants are asked to be ready to experiment and come with an open mind. Attendees should bring a coaching goal or objective to the workshop. Attendees will have the opportunity to serve as a coachee and present a coaching agenda for the group to coach on together. During the course, you will receive coaching supervision and mentoring to help you apply what you learn. This course offers a total of 6-hrs of in-depth coach specific-training and mentoring. Classes meet once a week, for 1.5 hours each session. Receive a certificate of completion by the end of the training and earn 6 CCEs.
- Understand what mindfulness is
- Understand the relationship between mindfulness, awareness and focus
- Become familiar with the mind and how it works in relation to behavior
- Learn about the mind and its influence on goal attainment, resilience, and beliefs
- Understand what the MIND model is and how its helpful in creating presence, awareness, and focus
- Coaching supervision: get lots of practice!
ICF Coaching Competencies Addressed:
- Establishing Trust and Intimacy with the Client
- Evoking Awareness
- Creating Presence
Once you register you will receive the Zoom invite information.
- 07-May-2021, 6:00PM EST$189.99+$4.75 Service fee$189.99+$4.75 Service fee0$0
- 24-Sept-2021, 6:00PM EST$189.99+$4.75 Service fee$189.99+$4.75 Service fee0$0