Vending For Success Master Class
This on-demand, micro master class is setup to help you vend more effectively and expand your coaching, speaking, or entrepreneurial business as a vendor at events.
Time & Location
About the Event
Vending can be a challenge, especially for new coaches. This course was created to help coaches and/or entrepreneurs cultivate the skills and network team needed to vend effectively and develop opportunities to expand and expose their businesses for greater visibility---especially when first starting out. This is an asynchronous learning program that you can complete at your own pace.
What will you get from this training:
- Video lectures on how to vend successfully
- Self-paced and accessible from your PC or smart device
- Challenges and assignments to help increase your profit
- Access to the Networking Group to build relationships with other participants in your class
- Acces to the Study Group to receive co-mentoring with other vendors
- Tools and resources to help you become a successful vendor
- Discounts on other Reid Ready training, programs, and services for additional personal and professional support
- Access information and updates for the life of the course!
What will you learn in this course?:
- Preparing for vending success
- Identifying appropriate events for your product or service
- Using social media to promote and identify events and opportunities
- Working with companies and government agencies
- Developing a CREAM Client profile and knowing who your CREAM Clients are
- How to use our propretary Vending Event Tracking Worksheets and Word Templates
- Working with Event Coordinators
- How to develop relationships with other vendors and experts
- How to expand your business beyond just vending
Particpants will have access to all learning modules, templates, and instructions for 3-months and must complete the course during that time.
Vending for Success Class
You will receive a link to the course before the course begins, and after we receive and process your registration. There can be up to 20 people in a cohort class. Each Monday at 8am EST, a new class cohort begins. Depending on when you register, you will have access to the following week's class cohort and training material. For example, all registrations processed up to 12/30/18 will begin the training on 1/7/19.$59.00+$1.48 service fee