Professional Coach Training & Mentoring Program
Time & Location
About the Event
The purpose of this course is to develop a coaches skills by focusing on ICF core coaching competencies and ethical standards and aligning ICF expectations with one's coaching practice. The learning objectives focus more on internal coaches or those who seek to start their own coaching business. This course meets twice a week, for 2-hours per session. There is blend of asynchronous and synchronus learning. The asynchronous portion is carried out on our Learning Management System (LMS) and compliments the synchronus learning, which is carried out virtually (e.g., Zoom).
- 120-hours of coaching supervision and hands-on training* (36 CCEs)
- 10 hours/sessions of coach-specific mentoring after the 16 weeks training
- Evidenced-based coaching approach and theories
- No more than 10 students per class
- ICF-based competency development and ethical standards training (10 CCEs)
- Instructions in how to start, build, and manage your coaching practice
- Focus on a mindfulless, solution-focused and pluralistic coaching (6 CCEs)
- Introduction to cultural sensivity coaching (6 CCEs)
Receive a certificate of completion by the end of the training and earn a total of 58 CCEs.
We will email you the course login information before the course begins. Coach-the-coach/supervision and group mentoring sessions are held twice weekly, 2-hours per session. You will have access to the learning modules on the Monday of your start date. This is a Monday/Wednesday coach supervision schedule.
After you complete your training and receive your certificate of compeltion, you will receive 10 sessions (10 hours total) of ethics and continued core competency mentoring over 4-months. This includes 7 group session and 3 individual sessions.
Need to secure financing? Contact our office to discuss your options.
If you do not see a date that works for your schedule, please contact our office. We will add dates if we can get 4+ participants to register for the course.
Note. Reid Ready Life Coaching, LLC, is pursuing our International Coaching Federation (ICF) coach training program accreditation. Those who graduate the currently offered 32-Week program will earn up to 58 CCEs toward coach-specific raining for ICF's ACC portfolio track. While we prepare you to undertake the Associate Coach Credentialing exam with the ICF we do not make any guarantees that you will pass your exam, or your coach training will be approved. It is up to the ICF's discretion. We will help you earn a minimum of 58 CCEs, 120 coaching hours, 10 hours of mentoring, and provide tips on what to expect to increase your chances of success. Likewise, you will need to secure 100 paid coaching hours. You can do this by joining the Reid Ready Site Membership, or other means. Your Coach Facilitator will help you create a strategy for obtaining the required coaching hours you need.
Coaching research suggests training and competency development can increase your expertise and ability to be an effective coach. Reid Ready Life Coaching fully adheres to this recommendation, and ethics and core coaching compentencies. We train prospective coaches on delivering professional coaching, using evidence-based tools and instruction. If you follow and complete our program you earn a professional coaching certification. Our program meets, or exceeds, the requirements of most coaching organizations. However, RRLC, its coaches, coach trainers, coach-mentors or training moderators, or its owner, do not make any guarantees about your outcome or career options. This course will certify you as a Reid Ready Professional Coach (RRPC).
*Training can take longer than 16 weeks due to observance of US federal holidays, the participants determination to complete the module portion and exam for the course within that time frame allotted. However, you will earn at least 120 hours of synchronous and asynchronous training during the time frame.
- 20-Sep-2021 ACC Cohort - 6pm$899+$22.48 Service fee$899+$22.48 Service fee0$0
- TIP: 20-Sep-2021, 11:00AM EST$450+$11.25 Service fee$450+$11.25 Service fee0$0
- TIP: 20-Sep-2021, 6:00PM EST$450+$11.25 Service fee$450+$11.25 Service fee0$0
- FTP: 20-Sep-2021, 11:00AM EST$3,250+$81.25 Service fee$3,250+$81.25 Service fee0$0
- FTP: 20-Sep-2021, 6:00PM EST$3,250+$81.25 Service fee$3,250+$81.25 Service fee0$0