Select Date of Interest on Ticket|
Free Webinar: Coach Training & Certification - Why You Need It & What Can You Do With It?
Dr. Dawn C. Reid shares why coach training and certification is important, and what you can do with the proper credentials to increase your financial security and capitalize from your knowledge and experience. You can also ask question about industry credentialing and learn how RRLC can help you.
Time & Location
Select Date of Interest on Ticket
About the Event
Both internal and external coaches have shared with Coach Dawn some horrific experiences about their coach training journey. From feeling scammed to not getting what they needed to be successful, Coach Dawn has felt the frustration of those interested in professional coaching, and have worked with aspiring coaches to overcome their fear of investing in continued professional development or becoming a certified professional coach. She now wants to share her knowledge with you.
In this FREE, virtual 1.5-hour webinar, Coach Dawn offers insight on the benefits of finding effective coach training. She also provides real approaches to identify the right coach training program for your needs and how to avoid costly mistakes when selecting coach training courses. You will also get the benefit of understanding why investing in legitimate coach training is vital for your success as a professional coach.
What will Coach Dawn share with you?
- 5 mistakes coaches make in selecting a program and how to avoid them.
- 5 ways to spot scams and risks so you make wise choices.
- How to choose a coaching program for your needs?
- Is coaching certification worth the money? Why you should get it and what you can do when you have profesisonal credentials?
- What makes the Reid Ready® Coach Training program different from other programs? You will get a coaching demo and experience some of the techniques and activities we do in the group.
Who should attend?
- People who are interested in participating in a coach training program but unsure where to start
- People who do not want to be scammed, waste money or time
- People who want to learn more about coaching as a career and how to leverage their knowledge and experience
There are several dates and times for you to select. Also, you are welcome to share the link to this free webinar with others who you feel could benefit from this information.
All sessions are Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EDT). Select the ticket time slot that best meets your schedule. After we receive completed registration form, we will email you the Zoom login information. Please be prepared to reserve 1.5 hours for hands on demos, discussions, and Q&A. Only 20 people will be accepted to this free webinar. Since this is a free webinar, we ask that if you choose to participate, please commit to attending as space is limited and we want to ensure those who want this valuable information will be able to receive it.