4-Week Coach Boot-camp for Aspiring Coaches
Time & Location
About the Event
Reid Ready Life Coaching, LLC offers premier coach development programs. Our goal is to cultivate your core coaching competencies and prepare you for a career as a professional coach or help you provide evidenced-based coaching services in your organization. We have expert coach-trainers and mentors who expose you to proven practices, rigorous instructions, and hands-on coaching opportunities to help you start your own coaching business, apply your skills within your organization, or work directly with Reid Ready Life Coaching.
- Hands-on training and activities over 4-weeks (you will meet once a week for coaching supervision and mentoring)
- Intense, rigorous work in a bootcamp fashion
- Coach competency development
- Basic information on how do start, build, and manage your coaching practice
- Opportunities to secure a contract coaching role with Reid Ready Life Coaching or Reid Ready Training
- Certificate of training completion... and more
We will email you the course login information before the course begins. Your can begin working on course lessons the Monday before the first coaching supervision meeting. Weekly coach-the-coach/supervision and group mentoring are held on Friday from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm, EST/EDT.
Note. Coaching research suggests training and competency development can increase your expertise and ability to be an effective coach. Reid Ready Life Coaching fully adheres to this recommendation, the ICF code of ethics and core compentencies, and train prospective coaches on being professionally skilled, using evidence-based tools and instruction. If you follow and complete our program you will become a professional certified coach. Our program meets, or exceeds, many coaching proganization requirements. However, RRLC, its coaches, coach trainers, coach-mentors or training moderators, or its owner, do not make any guarantees about your outcome or career options. This course does not meet the required training hours for ICF credentialing. If you are interested in obtaining the hours needed for your ICF credentials, ACC portfolio track, please register for our 16-Week training course. This course will certify you as a Reid Ready Associate Coach (RRAC).
- Tuition Fee$599+$14.98 Service fee$599+$14.98 Service fee0$0